Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fuel Extraction Planet - More Pics

Hi All,

No games this weekend, so a bit time to work on some terrains I had to finish and some I received by mail.
Since I finished the main Fuel Tank and the pipes sections, I spent time on this few things:

1/ Restoring old buildings.

I repainted these ruins I did few years ago to fit the rest of the table. 

                                      



2/ Paint the piles of barrels and crates.

I received these from Micro Art, a Polish supplier.
http://www.shop.microartstudio.com/
They are made of high density foam.
The quality is not outstanding, but they look great once painted.




3/ Paint the catwalks - Stairs.

These are made of laser cut wood, also from Micro Art.
They are a complete pain to assemble and not so strong, but again, they look stunning once set up.



These all fit well with the rest of the table!



Clm

No comments:

Post a Comment