Saturday, April 27, 2013

High in Da Sky - Stormboyz are all finished.

Hi There,

Let me post some pictures of the 15 Stormboyz Mob.
They are a complete waste on the battle field, Deep Striking or not.
The models looks great, and I actually decided to work on them following the Dakka Jet and its Parachute Boyz.

The pictures, by group of 4



The second fella found some wings from a crypt Horror


In the middle with its backpack propulsion replaced with the ultimate Rokkit.





I tried to position the Nob based on some inspiration from Dark Eldar model:
I did not realize beforehand that Orks don't have longs legs and appropriate joints...

Anyway the result makes a nice Nob for the Krew.

(Just realised i said 15, i probably lost one in the process!)

2 comments:

  1. These look great dude. Well done. Did you use pigments for the sandy bases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I have to get all bases like this: Yellowish color (Tausept Ochre for example) and then the red pigments you got me.

    ReplyDelete